Click the I Agree button to use this site. Learn more about our Privacy Statement.
(As of October 31, 2018)
As we are committed to protect your PIIwith utmost importance and security, we have establishedcompany internal policies and systems to ensure that your data is free from unauthorized access, processing, and disposal. We continually improve these policies, processes, and systems to make sure that the protection that we put in place are always relevant and up-to-date.
Our Product and Company
Professionalsph.com is a mobile and cloud-based application to provide you an easy and simple income accounting and tax filing with the tax forms of Bureau of Internal Revenue intended for professionals. Professionalsph.com is owned by Aktus Global Management Inc. (“AGM”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”).
Data Collection and Processing
Professionalsph.com objectives, processes and procedures in relation to data collection and processing are guided byData Privacy Act of 2012 to safeguard the fundamental human right of every individual to privacy while ensuring free flow of information for innovation, growth, and national development. Consistent with and pursuant to the principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality as provided by law.
- Data Collection:
- Personal Information you provide to us:
Your personal information may consist of your:
Personal Identified Information (PII) whichare your personal identifiable details such as name, e-mail, home, work or some other address, contact numbers (landline or mobile), and
Sensitive Personal Information (SPI) whichconsistof your nationality, birthday, marital status, gender, educational attainment, occupation, family background, and government issued data like social security number and passport details.
We collect your PII by accessing and/or using our website, signing up to register and access our products and services and maintenance of your user account.
AGM also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code and other information.
We also collect information when communicating with you through emails or chats and other means of support and other concerns.
Any such information you provide AGM is used for its internal purpose only and/or in connection with the Website and will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
AGM explicitly provides the fields for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the required data in these fields, you will not be able to use the Website.
Any incorrect, outdated or false information may impair AGM’s ability to provide you with the Website use and intention and/or to contact you when necessary.
Content or materials you upload and any other information you submit in the Website will be provided to government agencies as part of the website services, together with some personally identifiable information.
- Account Log-in Details you will use:
To use the website, youare required to log-in to your Account. To login, you must use your username and password that AGM allocated to you or that you have selected for your Account (the “Account Log-in Details”). Please note that the Account Log-in Details will be used to identify you when you use the Website.
From time to time, AGM may additional or different means of identification and authentication for logging in and accessing the Website or for accessing certain features or designated sections of the Website.
Your Account Log-in Details are your responsibility. AGM is not accountable for any use or misuse of your Account and personal information as a result of conveying your Account Log-in Details to someone else. We encourage you to change your password at least once every three (3) months.
- Meta-data that AGM collects from your use of the Website
AGM keeps track of your surfing and browsing of the Website and its Linked Sites, collects information about your use of the Website, and may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit different parts of the Website and what selections you make.
AGM may also automatically collect certain technical information such as:
- Device information. AGM may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile information if you use a mobile device to access the site);
- Log information. When you use the services,AGM may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This information may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your navigation paths and search queries;
- mobile related information if you access the Website using your mobile device;
- internet protocol address;
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL; and
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
c.Location and/or Route Information. As registered user, when you use your Mobile Phone with a copy of the Website, AGM collects your location and route information. AGM uses that information to provide you and other users with the Website.
- Use of your Personal Information
AGM may use or share the personal information that collected from you through surfing to Professionalsph.com website, account registration, subscription to our product and services, newsletter, use of Live Chat, sending email to our support group via Customer Happiness (firstname.lastname@example.org), participating in our survey or any marketing communication, advertising and promotion, in the following manners:
- To ensure that only you can access your account.
- To provide you access and/ or use of our website and online facility.
- To give you quality and relentless service.
- To provide you seamless products and services.
- To address your concerns quickly, and for improving our products and services.
- To complete the transactions, you have requested and authorized.
- To let other knows how we able to help you and make you benefit from our products and services.
- To help you become heroic and extraordinary professional by improving the process and giving you tools for you to focus on your goal/target.
- To let you part of the changes for betterment of our country and countrymen.
- To protect the property and rights of AGM and other clients.
- When there is legal right or respond to legal process as required by law.
- Use and Installation of Cookies
A “cookie” is a HTTP file that is placed on your browser by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by the web page server of the Website that issued the cookie to you.
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Unless you have modified your browser setting to decline the cookie, if you continue to use the Website, the cookie will be automatically installed.
- Security and Protection of your Personal Information
Your data privacy is our outmost concerns because we care for your protection.
We protect your personal data from accessing by others by using Malware and Firewall.
When using our payment facility, and by using credit card as your mode of payment, we protect all your credit information and sensitive data such as credit card number and CVV by using Security Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Only limited authorized persons are allowed to access, change and share personal data that provided to us and we have regular system audit policies, procedures and tools.
We only share your information upon giving us your consent and authorization.
Part of our system is a gateway provider which keeps your transactions and personal data, this information is stored in a cloud-based system which are hacker free.
We are bound by Ethical Standards for Professionals and adhere to principle of Confidentiality.
- E. Information Collected by the Government
You acknowledge that, pursuant to Republic Act No. 10175, or the Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2015 (the “Cybercrime Law”), law enforcement authorities, with due cause, shall be authorized to collect or record by technical or electronic means traffic data in real-time associated with specified communications transmitted by means of a computer system.
Traffic data refer only to the communication’s origin, destination, route, time, date, size, duration, or type of underlying service, but not content, nor identities.Pursuant to the Cybercrime Law, the integrity of traffic data and subscriber information relating to communication services provided by a service provider shall be preserved for a minimum period of six (6) months from the date of the transaction. Content data shall be similarly preserved for six (6) months from the date of receipt of the order from law enforcement authorities requiring its preservation.
- Disclosures and Access Link to Third Party
The personal information we have collected from you are kept only within our group of Companies/Affiliates which provide related product and services that can be beneficial to you. We do not use this information to make gain by selling this to Third Party or for malicious intentions.
We may provide website hosting partners and other parties who help us in running our website, make business, or serving our users. Those parties usually agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may accept services by third party by inserting their provided site links to our website. But these Third Parties are not part of our Data Privacy responsibilities. By accessing their link, they are responsible for protecting your personal data and they are bound to comply with Data Privacy Act by having their own Data Privacy Statement.
- Access and Control of your Personal Data
You have the right to access, change or control the information that AGM obtained from you. But sometimes, this right is limited, as provided or required by law and adherence to our products and services “Terms and Conditions”. At all times you may exercise your data protection rights by contacting AGM. Your access and control of the personal data will depend on the activities that you will opt to do:
- Choose to provide information that are not mandatory (Data entry fields that have no asterisk).
- Choose to receive promotional emails, newsletters, update notifications, SMS messages or telephone calls from AGM.
- Access and change your data by requesting to our provided links and CHT.
- Notification of Changes in Our Data Privacy Statement
Any changes that we may makeon our “Data Privacy Statement” to include relevant policies and updates on Data Privacy Lawwill be communicated to you through our Data Privacy notification page.
Aktus Global Management Inc.
2005B west Tower
Philippine Stock Exchange Centre
Exchange Road Ortigas Pasig City, 1605 Philippines
Our Data Privacy Officer (DPO) will provide you an initial response to your questions or complaint within 15 business days and investigate and try to resolve your concern within 30 days. We will advise you if takes a longer time.